Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Heart Truth Fashion

Hey,
I just found out about The Heart Truth's red dress collection. Google it if you want to find out more...but just for fun, I thought I'd feature two of the beautiful-yet-modest dresses here. Click on the picture to see the original (I got these pics off Flickr).
First up, Kelly Ripa. I love the sparkle on her dress, but that's not the only thing I love about it; This dress makes short sleeves look classy in an age of strapless and spaghetti-strap dresses. Also, the style reaches her knees, which is an important modesty standard.


Next is Natasha Bedingfield. Her long, elegant dress is gathered at the hips in style, and the hight of the artistic neckline makes this dress one of the most modest dresses in the group.


2 comments:

  1. I think the first one was lovely and well put together. The second one.. not so much. I think if it had been halter or some other design on top it would have looked a lot better on Natasha. What kind of organization is this? Since it is red.. is it some sort of event that benefits breast cancer reasearch? <3 it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The broach does make Natasha's dress look a little strained, but haters tend to be low-cut and show lots of back :/ I would've only preferred a halter if it was as covered up as this dress...but to each her own :) Good guess! The red dress is the symbol for heart disease, and the Heart Truth exists to spread awareness that heart disease is the primary cause of death for American women. You can find out more about it here: http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/educational/hearttruth/
    Thanks for the comment! :) :)

    ReplyDelete